The Back Creek Church Preschool is a ministry of Back Creek Church. The preschool is dedicated to providing activities which promote mental, spiritual, physical and emotional growth in a loving and caring setting. The teachers are people who are qualified by their experience, training and desire to help children grow, as well as their own character and Christian commitment. Children are accepted into the preschool, as space allows, without regard for race, religion or sex. Back Creek Church Preschool is committed to Biblical principles and uses prayer, Bible stories and religious references when relative to classrooms activities.
- We have classes for children ages 1-4 and a pre-kindergarten class.
- Classes meet from 9 am to 1 pm Monday – Friday.
- Children for our preschool classes ages 1-4 should be ages 1-4 by August 31st.
- Children for our pre-kindergarten class should be 4 years old by March 31st.
- Registration begins in February, so please call in January if interested.
Director: Ruthie Grant
(click on images to see full view of Registration forms for the 2018-19 school year)